Risk Disclaimer Policy
- GENERAL RISKS WARNINGS
- Inherent Risks
- Market Risks
- Cryptocurrency Risks
- Currency Risks
- No Personal Advice
- Availability Risk
- Security Risk
- Third Party Risk
- Communication Risks
- Fees & Charges
- No Tax, Regulatory or Legal Advice
- Legal Risk
By accessing or using our Platform, you are voluntarily choosing to engage in sophisticated and risky asset transactions. You are further acknowledging that you are aware of the inherent risks associated with using cryptographic and blockchain-based systems including, but not limited to, risks of financial loss, technology glitches and hacking. We work hard to provide state-of-the-art systems and security. Nonetheless, certain issues and risks are unavoidable, and if such issues or problems arise in connection with your use of our Platform, including technical difficulties with depositing or trading Cryptocurrencies, it may take days, weeks, or months to resolve, and some issues may not be resolved at all.
The markets for Cryptocurrency are highly volatile due to factors including but not limited to, adoption, technology, security, and regulation. Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk and price volatility. Changes in value may be significant and may occur rapidly and without warning. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Cryptocurrency may incur a number of intrinsic risks, and are commonly associated with criminal activities, including, but not limited to; i. distributed denial of service; ii. sybil attacks; iii. phishing; iv. social engineering; v. hacking; vi. smurfing; vii. malware; viii. double spending; ix. majority-mining, consensus-based or other mining attacks; x. misinformation campaigns; xi. forks; and xii. Spoofing. Furthermore, Cryptocurrency risks include cyber risks, such as hacking for ransom payments, layering, etc. Therefore, you may do your own homework and research before you use our Platform and you agree and acknowledge that WEWE Global DAO will not be responsible for any of such losses you may face. The Cryptocurrency may lose some or all of their value while they are supplied and you may suffer loss due to the fluctuation of prices of tokens in a trading pair or liquidity pool, and, especially in expert modes, experience significant price slippage and cost. You shall understand that anyone can create a token, including fake versions of existing tokens and tokens that falsely claim to represent projects, and acknowledge and accept the risk that you may mistakenly trade those or other tokens.
Currency exchange fluctuations may affect your gains and losses in the Platform. Rapid price changes may occur any time due to Cryptocurrency markets being open daily. You acknowledge and agree that WEWE Global DAO has no control over such fluctuations.
We do not provide any kind of personal advice in relation to our products or services. You acknowledge and agree that any decision to use our products or services on our Platform is solely made by you. You further acknowledge and agree that no communication or information provided by us is intended as, or shall be considered or interpreted as, investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You shall be solely responsible for any transactions you make on our Platform.
We do not guarantee that our services will be available at any particular time or that our services will not be subject to unplanned service outages or network congestion. It may not be possible for you to buy, sell, store, transfer, send or receive Cryptocurrency s when you wish to do so.
We will never under any circumstances ask you for Username, IDs, Passwords, any authentication codes, and we assume no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to compromise of account login credentials due to no fault of WEWE Global DAO and/or failure or act on any notices or alerts that we may send you. You are responsible for keeping your account password safe, and you may be responsible for all the transactions under your account whether you authorized them or not. Further, investing in Cryptocurrency is highly risky and you may consult a qualified professional before making any financial decisions. In addition, you shall be aware that transactions in Cryptocurrency may be irreversible, and losses due to fraudulent or unauthorized transactions may not be recoverable.
Please note that you may be subject to the terms & conditions of these third-party service providers. In such circumstances, we may not be responsible for any loss that incurs by these third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that any communication made between you and us via electronic communication method, may fail, can be delayed, may not be secure and/or may not reach the intended destination. In no event we shall be liable for any inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, failure in performances or interruption of services of any transmission or delivery of information caused directly or indirectly beyond its reasonable control.
WEWE Global DAO reserves the right to adjust its pricing, fees & charges from time to time. Further please note that we reserve the right to change the Referral Bonus Plan anytime without a notification, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that WEWE Global DAO may stop any commission payment based on extraordinary events at any time at our sole discretion.
The taxation of Cryptocurrency transactions is uncertain, and you shall be responsible to comply with the tax laws and regulations. In certain jurisdictions profits in Cryptocurrency trading are taxable as capital gains, therefore, you shall be responsible in regard to tax pronouncements and you are encouraged to seek any independent legal advice and/or professional and personal tax advice.
You acknowledge and agree that certain regulation of Cryptocurrency in some jurisdictions remains in an unsettled state and the nature of Cryptocurrency may lead to an increased risk of cyber-attack or fraud. You are aware that the changes in the Cryptocurrency laws and regulations are unforeseeable and it may materially affect the value of the Cryptocurrency.
- RISK DISCLAIMER
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WEWE GLOBAL DAO AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND HEREBY RELEASE THE FOREGOING FROM, AND WAIVE ANY CLAIM FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY ARISE OUT OF ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER RELATING TO WEWE GLOBAL DAO’S PERFORMANCE, NON-PERFORMANCE, ACT OR OMISSION WITH RESPECT TO THE BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP OR OTHER MATTERS BETWEEN ANY IWA AND US, WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR STRICT LIABILITY. FURTHERMORE, IT IS AGREED THAT ANY DAMAGES TO AN IWA SHALL NOT EXCEED, AND IS HEREBY EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF UNSOLD WEWE GLOBAL DAO’S PROGRAMS, SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS OWNED BY THE IWA AND ANY COMMISSIONS OWNED BY THE IWA.
- THE WEWE GLOBAL DAO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE PLATFORM FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND ALL SUCH CONTENT, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE PLATFORM, PRODUCT, SERVICE AND CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING AND ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO THE PLATFORM, CONTENT AND SERVICES AND ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM IWA PARTICIPATION IN ANY SERVICE.
- IWA’S USE OF THE PLATFORM, SERVICE AND CONTENT IS AT HIS/HER SOLE RISK. ALTHOUGH OUR CONTENT MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME, IT MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND/OR MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IWA’S INABILITY OR FAILURE (FOR ANY REASON) TO ACCESS THE PLATFORM OR CONTENT OR OTHERWISE USE OR RECEIVE INFORMATION OR SERVICE FROM OR REGARDING THE PLATFORM, CONTENT, OR IWA’S PURCHASES FROM THE WEWE GLOBAL DAO. THE WEWE GLOBAL DAO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM OR SERVICE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. IWA ASSUMES THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORM OR SERVICE. FURTHER WEWE GLOBAL DAO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERRUPTED, INACCESSIBLE OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORKS, SERVERS, SATELLITES, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, WEBSITES, OR OTHER CONNECTIONS, OR FOR MISCOMMUNICATIONS, FAILED, JUMBLED, SCRAMBLED, DELAYED, OR MISDIRECTED COMPUTER, TELEPHONE OR CABLE TRANSMISSIONS, OR FOR ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR MAINTAINING ANY MEMBER DATA OR FOR THE DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS OR FAILURE OF ANY MEMBER DATA OR FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO ANY MEMBER DATA AND IT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR INCORRECT USERNAMES AND OTHER DATA PROVIDED BY THE IWA. FURTHER, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL BANK FEES, TAXES AND CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES, THAT MAY RESULT IN ANY AMOUNTS TO BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNT OF THE RESPECTIVE IWA. THE WEWE GLOBAL DAO SHALL MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS, IF ANY, INDIVIDUALS MAY ACHIEVE BY USING ANY OF THE WEWE GLOBAL DAO’S SERVICES OR PRODUCTS. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY AND DEPEND ON MANY FACTORS INCLUDING AN INDIVIDUAL'S SPECIFIC FINANCIAL SITUATION, EFFORTS AND ACTIONS.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR IWA’S USE OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OR SERVICE RELATED TO THE PLATFORM, SERVICE OR PRODUCTS AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LITIGATION), (I) ARISING FROM ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY THE IWA IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OR OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICE, (II) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR CONTENT, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM, CONTENT, OR RELATED SERVICE, OR FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, RELATED GRAPHICS, AND CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, (III) ANY INCORRECT OR MISSING INFORMATION OR DATA, OR (IV) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OR RESULTING FROM LOSS OF THE IWA’S DATA OR INFORMATION, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE WEWE GLOBAL DAO’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE PLATFORM, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ANY CONTENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE LESSER OR ACTUAL DAMAGES OR THE CHARGES PAID BY IWA TO THE WEWE GLOBAL FOR THE AUTO-SHIP AMOUNT FOR A PERIOD OF TWO (2) MONTHS
- THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE IWA TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS, IN ALL ACTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. ANY CLAUSE DECLARED INVALID SHALL BE DEEMED SEVERABLE AND NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THE REMAINDER OF THE PRESENT IWA AGREEMENT.
- RISK DISCLOSURES
- WEWE Global DAO expressly disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise about the Platform and Services, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. The WEWE Global DAO is only liable for damage other than injury to life, limb or health and/or if the damage results from intentional or grossly negligent acts or a culpable violation of essential contractual obligations (e.g., the payment of bonuses), or damages resulting from the breach of obligations in contract negotiations as well as in the event of torts by the WEWE Global DAO, its employees or agents. Any further liability for damages is excluded for WEWE Global DAO.
- Further WEWE Global DAO, its employees or agents, is limited to those damages that may be typically foreseeable at the time of conclusion of this agreement based on the Terms and also to the average amounts as would be typical for contracts of this sort. This also applies to indirect damages, including, in particular, loss of profits. We disclaim any liability for damage of any kind caused by data losses on computer servers, unless such losses are caused by gross negligence or intentional actions of the WEWE Global DAO, its employees or agents. The Platform treats any content stored on the servers by IWA as third-party content in accordance with all relevant and applicable data protection legislation. The WEWE Global DAO shall not be liable for any wrong data and/or information submitted by the IWA in the application and shall not be responsible if incorrect usernames have been provided by IWA.
- WEWE Global DAO shall not be responsible for any of its IWA’s claims about income, team building or others. The WEWE Global DAO has a ZERO tolerance when it comes to unprofessional behavior that can in any way shape or form its business reputation. If an IWA encounters unprofessional behavior he/she must immediately notify us. In addition, we shall not be responsible for the loss of the tokens given to the customer and also shall not be responsible for any hacking in the account of IWA or in the event of any third person abusing the account.
- We shall not be held responsible for or control that which may be considered illegal online activities. For example, an illegal activity could be asking for Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies or bank transfers in other currencies in exchange for WEWE units with a discounted price and then, in neither case, conclude the exchange. The WEWE Global DAO management team is committed to countering and blocking illegal actions as much as possible. We cannot control activities on the whole IoT: transactions are sometimes done on the Platform and sometimes takes place via private chat and in public on messaging channels. For this reason, we request the IWA or hypothetical WEWE Global DAO users to always refer to our Platform and its internal support communication channel or via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org. IWA is requested to be vigilant if he/she decides to do independent peer-to-peer trading with unknown people.
- The value of the WEWE token is determined by clients of the Service. There are no predictions about its value and it is not a tool for speculating. IWA acknowledges and agrees that WEWE Global DAO is not an investment or a financial institution and therefore, any profit from it cannot be guaranteed. There are no purchase obligations for IWA and nor promises of returns. Rewards are given if there is an activity within the ecosystem and from the referral program. The fees are generated only when the products are used and transactions are performed.
- IWA shall take on the risks that are associated with utilizing an Internet based crypto system including, but not limited to, hardware and software sudden malfunctions, and internet connections issues, therefore IWA acknowledges that we do not warrant that (i) the Platform will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location, or will be error-free or free of harmful components; (ii) any errors or defects will be corrected; (iii) the Platform is free of viruses or other harmful components; (iv) any content and data, including your data, will be secure or not otherwise lost or damaged; (v) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; or (vi) the results of using the Platform will meet your requirements or expectations.
- In addition, IWA further acknowledges that information IWA store or transfer through Services may become irretrievably lost or corrupted or temporarily unavailable due to a variety of causes, including software failures, protocol changes by third parties, internet outages, force majeure event or other disasters including third party distributed denial of services (DDoS) attacks, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or other causes either within or outside our control. IWA is solely responsible for backing up and maintaining duplicate copies of any information he/she stores or transfers through our Services. THEREFORE, NEITHER WEWE GLOBAL DAO, NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES OR PARTNERS PROMISE OR PROVIDE A GUARANTEE THAT ALL OF THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED COMPLETELY WITHOUT ERRORS OR OTHER MALFUNCTIONS THAT CAN BE CAUSED BY UNPREDICTED TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR FAILURE FROM THIRD PARTY TO PROVIDE THE PROMISED SERVICE