Tax Payment Indemnity Declaration
This Tax Payment Indemnity Declaration (“WEWE DAO Tax Declaration”)
governs users who are the Independent WEWE Associate (“IWA”, “you”,
“your”) of WEWE Global DAO (“WEWE Global DAO”, “we”, “us”, “our'‘)
while accessing to www.wewe.global, website and/ or mobile
application (herein referred to as “Platform”) and using our
WEWE Global DAO expressly states that WEWE Global DAO will not be responsible or held liable for any of your tax related issues in our Platform and the IWA is compelled to act in accordance with the terms provided herein.
TAX Risk & General terms
- WEWE Global DAO recommends IWA to take independent tax advice before entering into our Platform to ensure that you understand the potential tax implications including the implications of any applicable income tax, products and services or value added taxes, stamp duties and other related taxes as per the applicable law. IWA shall be aware that different transactions may contain different tax implications in different jurisdictions and the tax consequences of any transactions is dependent upon your individual circumstances and such may be subject to change in future. Therefore, it is IWA’s sole responsibility to receive independent tax advice from an expert to avoid legal implications.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WEWE GLOBAL DAO DOES NOT OFFER TAX ADVICE AND ANY TAX-RELATED INFORMATION AND IWA SHALL NOT CONSIDER THIS WEWE DAO TAX DECLARATION AS A TAX ADVICE OR AS A TAX RECOMMENDATION.
- IWA shall comply with all tax and other payment obligations, such as customs duties or import taxes which may be required by the jurisdiction of his/her registered office concerning the bonuses earned from the activities in our Platform.
- IWA shall be personally responsible for compliance with the relevant legal provisions, including tax and social insurance requirements (e.g., registration for a VAT ID number, registration of IWA’s employees in the social insurance system, obtaining business licenses if required) in his/her jurisdiction and IWA shall take necessary steps to fulfill the legal obligations as applicable.
- IWA acknowledges and agrees that IWA shall be personally responsible for all taxes due on our Platform or on sales proceeds of earnings from selling WEWE Global DAO products.
- IWA acknowledges and agrees that WEWE Global DAO will not collect any sales tax. No sales tax or VAT is foreseen on sales outside of the WEWE Global DAO's location.
- IWA shall provide the WEWE Global DAO with his/her tax ID and a copy of the confirmation letter from the responsible tax office immediately upon opting to pay VAT on his/her business activities or when the business volume exceeds the thresholds set for small business exemptions as per his/her applicable law.
- AT ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WEWE GLOBAL DAO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TAX PAYMENTS, TAX RELATED INQUIRIES, THAT MAY RESULT IN ANY AMOUNTS TO BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNT OF THE RESPECTIVE IWA. THE WEWE GLOBAL DAO SHALL MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS, IF ANY, INDIVIDUALS MAY ACHIEVE BY USING ANY OF THE WEWE GLOBAL DAO’S SERVICES OR PRODUCTS. IWA SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO FULFILL THE TAX OBLIGATION AS PER THE APPLICABLE LEGISLATION.
- WEWE Global DAO provides invoices for the purchases and monthly receipt for the minted tokens to the IWA and WEWE Global DAO is responsible to maintain and record the report of the commissions received and report of the WEWE Tokens exchanged by the IWA in the Platform.
- In certain circumstances the WEWE Global DAO may provide the records of any invoices/receipts or report of Commissions and report of WEWE Tokens in the Platform to the government agencies, regulators or others as may be required by law without notifying IWA. Hereby, IWA acknowledges and agrees that WEWE Global DAO reserves the right to share such information with government agencies, regulators as permitted by law.