Terms of Service
Services - WEWE GLOBAL is a service platform that aims to create an ecosystem where the consumer can access Travel Booking, Ecommerce, Payment Services services, adding the value of use a multi-wallets payments.
Clients (“You”, “User”) - are all of the natural or legal persons that have registered in our system.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to Your computer/mobile device and/or account. You agree to accept full responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under Your account and/or password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your account details being shared by You.
You must notify WEWE GLOBAL immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized purchase or other irregular use of Your account.
Your use of the services is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the services provided by WEWE GLOBAL are provided as is and as available, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. WEWE GLOBAL makes no representations about suitability of the services and does not warrant that: i) the services will be of satisfactory quality, uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; ii) the services will not infringe the rights of third parties; iii) the services will be compatible with all systems; iv) the content on the website and mobile application is free of viruses or other harmful content; v) the results of using the services will meet your requirements.
No part of the website or mobile application is intended to constitute advice and the content of the website or mobile application should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
ACCOUNT SUSPENSION & CLOSURE
WEWE GLOBAL may, in our sole and absolute discretion:
· refuse an account opening;
· suspend an account;
· consolidate accounts;
· terminate the account or one of our services if the user’s actions are deemed malicious in accordance with law;
· suspend your account if any of your actions are a breach of any of our policies or any law;
· be required to halt your actions if an applicable law, a court, or other any other authority, to which we are subject in any jurisdiction or at our discretion demands it.
On the other hand, you may terminate your use of our services at any time by closing your account simultaneously. However, such closing of the account may not be possible if this action is performed in order to evade certain legal duties or to disturb a regulatory investigation.
It is important for you to withdraw any remaining balance of assets prior to issuing a request to close your account. After the closing, it will not be possible for you to access these funds. WEWE GLOBAL will restrict these withdrawals only in cases where your account has been otherwise suspended or terminated in accordance with law or an court order or the digital assets have been deemed to be obtained fraudulently.
In the case of your account’s termination or cancelation, you are still held accountable for all the past activities that have been carried out while it was still operational.
In order to use any of our service, our clients have to create an account within our system and provide any requested information. While doing this the user agrees to (i) create a profound password that is not used in any other online service or webpage; (ii) provide accurate and truthful information as well as to keep it updated; (iii) securely store all the vital information that concerns the safety of the account; (iv) promptly notify WEWE GLOBAL if you witness or suspect any kind of a security breach regarding your account or the platform overall; and (v) take responsibility for all activities that occur in your personal account and accept all of the risks that were mentioned in the points above may take place.
By using WEWE GLOBAL, the user takes on the risks that are associated with utilizing an Internet-based crypto system including, but not limited to, hardware and software sudden malfunctions, and internet connection issues. You acknowledge that WEWE GLOBAL will not be responsible for any service errors, sudden failures, or technical issues that can arise while utilizing our services.
When using WEWE GLOBAL platform and its service, you undertake to act only with good fate and not to violate any of the WEWE GLOBAL policies or a national or international law that defines an online legal use of service. You take upon to not violate any law, intellectual property agreement or a right towards communication, and that you take full responsibility your actions in our site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
· Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services or bring disrepute to our Services in any manner.
· Use WEWE GLOBAL in ways that would hinder other users from using a qualitative service and violate their rights. These include actions that result, for example, in, but not are excluded to, disabling other user’s profiles or using them without the users’ consent, damaging or in any other ways preventing users from using their accounts, illicitly changing WEWE GLOBAL services for selfish and illegitimate purposes.
· Use our Services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling activities; fraud; market manipulation or abuse (including but not limited to your taking actions, or acting in concert with another user to take actions, on or outside the Services, which are intended to deceive or mislead other users, or artificially control or manipulate the price or trading volume of a Digital Token); money-laundering; or terrorist activities; or other illegal activities.
· Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization.
· Introduce to the Services any malware, virus, trojan worms, logic bombs, or other harmful material; Develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent;
· Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this section
· Use our services as a gateway to support illegal activities that would include, but not are exempt to fraud; black market; money-laundering; terrorist activities; etc.
· Use any automated or manual means such as a crawler or robot to interfere or illegally gather data from WEWE GLOBAL services and systems and to undertake any actions towards our platform that have received our approval. You will also not attempt to access our platform in any way that is restricted to our users.
· Develop any third-party applications that would illegally and without our consent use any of our services or other intellectual proprieties.
· Intentionally provide WEWE GLOBAL with misleading or false information about yourself or any other aspect that WEWE GLOBAL has required form you. You will also not induce any other party to engage in malicious activities that would harm the service and operations of WEWE GLOBAL.
You agree that WEWE GLOBAL, its affiliates, directors, officers or employees shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss of profits, business, business opportunities, revenue, reputation, goodwill, anticipated savings or wasted expenditure, any loss or corruption of data or information, any loss or liability under or in relation to any other agreement, any indirect or consequential losses or any punitive, exemplary or special damages arising from or relating to any errors or failures of performing the services on the website or mobile application by WEWE GLOBAL, regardless of any notice of the possibility of such damages.
WEWE GLOBAL has no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
WEWE GLOBAL shall not be liable for any improper or incorrect understanding of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone's misunderstanding of such information.
By entering and using our service, you certify that:
· You are of legal age to agree to these terms, according to your local law.
· You have done the necessary due diligence and have profound knowledge about the cryptocurrency industry.
· Your local jurisdiction does not prohibit any cryptocurrency related services.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Refund policy. WEWE GLOBAL offers a 7 (seven) day guarantee on all initial fees paid to the WEWE GLOBAL. All subsequent fees are nonrefundable. The digital nature of the service and the immediacy of the benefits make any possibility for a longer refund period commercially impractical.
Notice of right to Cancel. You may request a refund it’s done within 7 (seven) business days from the date of enrollment. If you cancel any enrollment fees paid will be returned within 10 (ten) business days following receipt by the seller of your cancellation notice. To cancel your services provided by GLOBAL please visit (https://wewe.global/contact)
WE WANT TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION THAT FOR “TRAVEL VOUCHERS” SERVICE THE REFUND OR CANCELLATION CLAUSE IS NOT APPLICABLE. FOR ALL OTHER SERVICES WHICH IS PROVIDED BY WEWE GLOBAL THIS REFUND OR CANCELLATION CLAUSE WILL APPLY.
DISCLAIMERS AND RISK DISCLOSURES
Be aware that, although we pay attention to each of our services, nothing in our platform can be ensured to contain no errors, failures, mistakes etc. Such errors. can be without limitation the result of human agency, program or process imperfections. THEREFORE, NEITHER WEWE GLOBAL, NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES OR PARTNERS PROMISE OR PROVIDE A GUARANTEE THAT ALL OF THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED COMPLETELY WITHOUT ERRORS OR OTHER MALFUNCTIONS THAT CAN BE CAUSED BY UNPREDICTED TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR FAILURE FROM THIRD PARTIES TO PROVIDE THE PROMISED SERVICE.
Any notice or other communication between You and WEWE GLOBAL shall be sent by post to the address: DIGITECH SERVICES (GREEN ENERGY TEAM) LTD, NO: 1683860, Intershore Chamber, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands (BVI) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the e-mail is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the e-mail is sent on a weekend or public holiday.